HRN Update

At this moment, there are exactly 3 weeks, 5 days, 10 hours, 49 minutes and 5 seconds, 4, 3, ... I had a countdown put up on the website so people would know when the launch is (January 1) and because I like to add something to the homepage every once in a while so that people who come across that page know that it’s not just another abandoned homepage. 

It is less than a month to launch and we’re hard at work trying to get everything finished and ready to go as soon as possible so that we can get some ads on the page before January 1st.  Not sure if I’ve mentioned it in this blog but from launch to January 31 all services on HRN will be free.  So if you know of anyone looking to sell a horse or that wants to market a business, product and/or service – tell them to check out HRN!  There will be frequent updates on Twitter, Barnmice and Facebook and I will do my best to update this blog at least once a week. 

Next post: December events HRN will be attending – that’s right, there are a few shows that I’ll be attending, putting up posters and taking pictures with my new camera!  Pictures will be posted after each show on Facebook – www.facebook.com/horseresourcenetwork

No comments:

Post a Comment