Shopping vs. Working, big surprise which is winning!

1 week and 4 days left until the launch of HRN! I spent half of today working on various site design details and the other half running around to the printers and to the post office.  I arrived home only to remember that today is December 20 and I haven’t started my Christmas shopping! Why I couldn’t remember this when I was driving around, dangerously close to shopping malls, I don’t know.  I do know that at the beginning of the month I ordered myself two new shirts and a messenger bag online.  I think maybe my shopping methods are a little askew.  

Anywho, just a reminder that we are planning to open our metaphorical doors prior to January 1st so be sure to follow us on facebook, twitter and/or barnmice for the most up to date news on HRN!  And help spread the word! We are working on a referral program… :)

No comments:

Post a Comment