Off and running... literally

With only two weeks until the official launch of HRN I find myself just a tad stressed out.  We are working very hard and very long hours to get this site up and running as far in advance of January 1st as possible.  Because, while the official launch may not be until the new year, I want to make the services HRN will be offering available as soon as possible – especially to the rescue agencies I’ve been talking to.  They have some very deserving horses in need of good homes and sponsorships.  I’ve started toying with the idea of offering some type of donation button/system on HRN to help these rescue organizations keep up the good work.  Maybe even have some sort of sponsorship button where people who want to can pledge some funds to individual horses.  It’s just an idea for now but I will definitely be looking in to this further once things calm down a bit.  ß It’s kind of difficult to research when you’re running around like a chicken with its head cut off! (wonderful, Christmas-y imagery there.  Methinks I need to update my cliché repertoire). 

No comments:

Post a Comment