New Camera?

So, I’ve decided to buy a new camera.  I’ve always wanted to get in to photography and now my lovely website is giving me just the excuse I need.  I’m finally going to let myself buy a decent camera that a rank beginner (present me) can use and grow to become a not-so-rank beginner (future me) hahaha.  I’m thinking of going with the Canon Rebel and have heard good things so far – does anyone have this camera? What do you think? Is it worth it to get the T2i over the T1i?

I spent the better part of today in the pouring rain with my amazing horse.  No, he wasn’t amazing today, he was actually pretty annoying.  There I am, braving the pouring rain (and no, living in Vancouver does NOT preclude me from complaining about the weather :P ) and he’s so focused on some imaginary bogeyman in the neighboring field that he’s completely forgotten me!  My feelings are a little hurt.  But still, alls well that ends well.  Carbo was happier for having been worked and I felt better for having spent some quality time with him.  I’ve been shamelessly ignoring him while working in class and on getting my business up and running.  Although somehow social media doesn’t really feel like work…

Tomorrow’s goal: get through sales class without strangling anyone.  Wish me luck. 

Here's a picture of Carbo on his first day at the new barn a couple months ago.  He made friends with the little colt next to him :)


1 comment:

  1. Btw - I did get a new camera, I got the Canon Rebel T2i and it's fantastic. Probably more professional than what I needed but as long as I don't drop it, it could last me a few years! And even though I'm a total amateur, it takes amazing photos! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete