HST and taxes are the devil

I've spent the better part of this morning trying to figure out HST and the different tax rates of each province and how they apply to HRN, or even if they apply to HRN.  Still not sure.  I've temporarily given up and asked my accountant to take over.  At least he went to school and has the experience in dealing with government speak. Still not entirely clear on why the government can't just answer a direct question with a direct answer.  They have like 5 different scenarios and while I appreciate the examples for those of us who aren't fluent in government-ese, these examples don't cover my situation! I'm a little bit frustrated.  Oh well, off to play with my pony.  Will probably do something silly later, like go and buy the new camera I have my eye on. Sounds like a plan to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment