The Domino Effect

It was pointed out to me today that the delayed launch of HRN is not the only problem HRN is currently facing. I had been concentrating on the delay itself and my inadvertent untruthfulness on all of my social media fronts. I, unfortunately, had forgotten about the marketing materials I had prepared in anticipation of a January launch. Now as the 15th draws nearer and my web developer remains very ill I am concerned that we might be extending HRN's launch to February 1st - in which case the marketing materials need to be redone. These delays also affect other marketing efforts I had planned to undertake. So all in all, for anyone wanting to learn from my mistakes and/or misfortunes, all the planning in the world can't save you from a sick web developer, and prepRing marketing materials in advance is NOT always a good idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment